Our client a manufacturer, stockist and distributor of plastic, rubber and foam parts require an Electrical / Mechanical Engineer to look after operations at their Rochester and Maidstone sites. Working as part of a team, reporting to the Engineer and Maintenance Manager.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm.
Manufacturing processes include dip moulding, injection moulding and plastic extrusion. Secondary process include pad printing, screen printing, punching, slicing, packing/counting machines etc.
* Design, specify and fabricate any items required for health and safety, production and secondary process at both sites.
* Preventative maintenance plans for all equipment at both sites.
* Fix machine breakdowns at both sites.
* Assist in ensuring there is sufficient cover for both sites.
* Efficiently manage the maintenance tickets for both sites.
* Set up using Oracle and control the engineering stores with a clearly labelled system at both sites for staff repair and replace the basics if required.
* Assist in the Project Management of any new technology that we acquire at both sites.
* Any other duties required.
Required knowledge, skills:
* First Aider.
* Fire Warden.
* Fork Lift licence holder.
* Key Holder.
Own transport essential and a willingness to be on call out for breakdowns if required.
Please submit your CV for consideration.