Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Contact Centre Agent for our client based in Folkestone.
They are looking for a confident, self-motivated team player with a passion for providing customer service to join their busy and growing contact centre.
Duties will include:
• Deliver an exceptional standard of customer service within the inbound contact centre
• Develop and maintain an outstanding knowledge of insurance products and services and demonstrate the required level of competency for the role
• Demonstrate compliance in line with best practice and values, meeting FCA requirements and Treating Customers Fairly
• Identify appropriate opportunities and provide customers with cover that enhances their all-round experience and meets their individual needs
• Show a high level of determination and resilience, able to move on after setbacks
• Finds it easy to relate to other people and build rapport
• Strives to achieve goals and embraces working towards Key Performance Indicators
• Confident about self, skills and abilities
• Strong sense of pride in doing things well
• Willing to adapt approach to deliver excellent customer service
• Strong caring nature and desire to help others.
Working hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
This is a temporary assignment expected to run 2 months, paying £8.03 per hour.
To find out more and to be considered for the position, please apply via your CV.