We are looking for a Warehouse Picker Packer worked to join a very busy warehouse in Folkestone. Working in the retail sector assisting with the allocation of stock of retail goods. To have at least 6 months previous Warehouse experience. This is an immediate start for the right candidate on weekly pay, working for us for the first 12 weeks and then transferring over to a permanent contract.
Hourly Rate: £age related min wage
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 1730
Duration: Temp to Perm for successful candidate
MUST have Safety Boots
You will process stock by locating items in the warehouse, moving them to the processing and shipping area and scanning their barcode. Use scanners to ensure that all orders and inventory are accurately tracked. To inspect the items to ensure that they’re not damaged or missing any parts. To be responsible for maintaining general cleanliness in the warehouse.
All About YOU!
• Demonstrating verbal and written communication skills
• Being proficient in basic computer applications
• Being able to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects
• Own safety boots
* PDA Hand scanner experience
• Previous warehouse experience
• Having basic mathematical abilities
• Happy to be flexible in duties
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.