ARC Ratings, S.A. is an international credit rating agency (CRA) based in Europe, headquartered in London and registered with the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA). Amalgamating the know-how and background of five experienced partner agencies on four continents, ARC Ratings takes advantage of its global reach, local expertise and network-based approach to best serve issuers and investors by assigning stable credit ratings that optimally identify credit risk. ARC Ratings addresses the need of global capital markets for a stronger competitive environment in the credit rating business.
ARC is currently looking for a trainee / junior performance analyst to join its fast growing Structured Finance team based in Maidstone, Kent.
• No experience necessary this is a trainee / junior level role with great prospects to progress for right candidate
• Ability to interpret data from client reports and chart for website using Excel
• Monitor trends in data and performance triggers - Monitoring and surveillance of existing transactions and respective performance triggers
• Ability to read and understand documentation in respect of transaction performance with guidance
• Participation in, and ideally initiate, ad-hoc sector commentaries and topical research.
• Liaising and following up reporting deadlines with senior management of client companies.
• Interaction with internal analysts and senior management.
• Ability to proof read reports.
• High level of ability with Excel (ability to produce graphs, charts and run calculations)
• Interest in financial markets and willingness to learn
• Good written and verbal communications skills in English
• Ability to communicate well with senior management
• Pro-active, self-motivated professional, who works well in a team environment, as well as on an individual basis
• Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously and work under pressure
• Ability to prioritise and to work to deadlines
Please send C.V.s and cover email Ref: Performance Analyst to Alexandra Tolnai by email using the apply online button:
Closing date 26th February 2019