Hours: 37.5 per week, 7.30am-4.00pm Monday to Friday
Holiday Allowance: 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays with one additional day added for each years service to a maximum of 25 days.
Salary: £16,000 rising to £17,000 after six months
Taywell Ice Creams is one of the leading manufacturers of ice creams and sorbets in Kent supplying both retail and food service sectors. We are a family based business in Paddock Wood and the right candidate will have room for progression within the company as we grow.
To assist our production team in making our ice cream and sorbets. Within this role you will be expected to, but not limited to, complete the following tasks -
- Assisting with preparing mixes
- Running our artisan ice cream machines
- Filling of tubs
- Cleaning of kitchen area and machinery
- Completing daily production records
- Stock control
- Willing to do overtime in busy periods
You will need be punctual, honest, willing to work hard and be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required. Knowledge and accreditation within the following topics is preferable, but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate:
- Food Hygiene certification
- Experience with SALSA
- Previous experience in food manufacturing