Working for a very reputable property services company who are passionate about their business and work tirelessly to ensure customers receive the best possible service at all times.
You will be joining and supporting a very successful team across the East Kent area. This is a great role to develop your management skills and to help you potentially get to the next step on the career ladder.
You will have ambition, with a desire to succeed with the ability to achieve against performance targets, driving profit, profile and reputation.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage the day to day running of the offices, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
• Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
• Helping manage and develop the teams you are working with so they can fulfil their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set
• Motivating your teams with incentives and rewards
• Listing and selling properties
• Ensuring business is compliant
Skills, know-how and experience required:
• Relevant experience within a property services company essential
• Results driven individual
• Flexible and be happy moving from branch to branch
• Excellent ability to build rapport
• Motivated to exceed targets
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Full Driving Licence
• Hard working and focused
• Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property
• Desire to continue your personal and career development
Remuneration & Benefits
• Company car or car allowance, Competitive basic salary, holiday commission, 33 days paid holiday, private healthcare, pension, life insurance, company rewards and incentives, structured career path, childcare vouchers and more…
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.