Job Title: Coordinator
Contract Type: Monthly
Area/Location: Based near Aylesford with requirements to attend other depots in Kent
Pay: £22,000 - £26,000 P/A
Randstad CPE: Elizabeth Dodd Maidstone Office
Job Summary: Plan the operational VRS teams in line with productivity, quality targets and to work safely and promote a safe environment for all operations, employees and others affected by the company's activities such as the general public.
Assists VRS Supervisor where required
Report to: VRS Manager
Responsible for: The efficient delivery of VRS activities and DCP job close outs & all associated admin in a timely manner.
Main responsibilities e.g. health & safety, professional, technical operation, administrative:
* Ensuring all VRS repairs are checked and closed out within the Highstone. Ensure all associated requisitions are raised.
* Ensuring all VRS repairs are checked and closed out within the Highstone. Ensure all associated re requisitions are raised
* Assist the DCP teams in Area 4 & 12 with all their enquiries and support with the processing of claims relating to VRS repairs.
* Keeping all filing systems up to date including COSHH, LOLER, PUWER, HAVS & daily locations.
* Supporting the VRS Manager & VRS Supervisors in their responsibilities.
* Ensure the safe and efficient management of vehicles, plant and equipment.
* Liaise with the commercial team to ensure timely closing of invoices
* In addition to the above responsibilities the job holder is required to perform any other reasonable duties that are within the job holder's skills and experience capabilities as deemed necessary by the needs of the business.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.