We have just landed a large contract in Sevenoakes and urgently require a Groundworker for a long position with a well established civil engineering contractor. Are you a Groundworker on their own or has your gang recently finished on a contract? We have multiple roles on for Groundworkers currently and would like to hear from you.
* Position: Groundworker
* Location: Sevenoakes
* Start date: 18th Novemeber
* Duration: 3 Months
* Pay rate / salary: up to £16 per hour UTR or limited company (dependant upon experience)
* Randstad CPE contact: Charlie in the Maidstone branch 01622 357230 option 4
A large regional civil engineering contractor with over 10 live projects across the south east working for main contractors and developers specialising in groundworks, RC frames and 278 works packages.
A new build residential scheme of 50+ traditional build houses.
As a Groundworker on this scheme reporting in to the Site Supervisor and Project Manager you will be placed in to a gang where your skill set fits and be responsible for some of the following
* Deep drainage.
* Ducting and services.
* Brickwork up to DPC.
* Slab laying and kerbing.
* Hard landscaping
As Groundworker you will have:
* up to 1 years previous experience in some of the skills listed above.
* A current CSCS card.
* A CPCS / NPORS Dumper licence is always an advantage but not essential.
* A good attitude to safety.
* Excellent communication skills.
What to do next:
If you think this position is for you please click apply now or alternatively call Charlie at Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch on 01622 357230 option 4 to register and be put forward for this role.