We are currently looking for on-line QC's for our client in Maidstone. This company deals largely with the importing and growing of fruit. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful and growing business.
* You will be checking quality on the production lines and reporting all findings to the senior QC.
* Make sure the correct quality is packed and that packers do not remove defects if the product is in specification
* To measure correctly the percentage of defects.
* Follow all label checking procedures
* To give packers clear instructions about sorting and quality required
You will be working flexible hours, 10-12 hour shifts, at a rate of £8.92 an hour.
* Have good communication and numeracy skills
* Be well organised with strong attention to detail
* Have a good attitude
* Be willing to learn all skills necessary for QC's
Transport is essential due to the location of the site.
An Interview process is in place for this role.
If you are interested, please apply now with your CV or call the Maidstone branch and ask for Louisa.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.