We are currently looking for Quality Intake Assessors for our client in Maidstone. This company deals largely with the importation and growing of fruit. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful and growing business.
* You will have to learn the base of the on-line QC job
* Checking quality of raw material
* Comparing the fruit with the specifications of the different supermarkets
* Give useful feedback to the growers to ensure they understand the quality required by the customer
* Recommend sorting requirements on line
* Discuss inspection results with the senior QC
* Do reports in QC intake office
You will be working flexible hours, 10-12 hour shifts, at a rate of £8.92 an hour.
* Be motivated
* Have good numeracy skills
* Be able to work in a team
* Have experience working in the farm or pack house.
Transport is essential due to the location of the site.
An Interview process is in place for this role.
If you are interested, please apply now with your CV or call the Maidstone branch and ask for Louisa.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.