My client situated in Dartford are currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a temporary basis. This is an excellent role working as part of a small finance function.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Produce aged debtor reports
- Chase debt alongside the aged debtor report within agreed time frames
- Negotiate repayment terms
- Issue chasing letters where required
- Issue legal letter when required
- Visit clients to negotiate repayment terms and resolve issues
- Prepare files for legal proceedings
This role would require someone to cover other members of the team during sickness and holiday cover. Ideally you will have basic experience of purchase ledger and other finance administration tasks.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.