Are you an experienced Cook / Chef?
Have you got experience cooking for large groups of people?
If so, we are currently recruiting for a Cook to work for our client based in Canterbury.
The successful Cook will be working 37.5 hours a week, alternate weekends and bank holidays. This role will be paying £18,181.39 per annum.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To provide a high standard of healthy and nutritious food.
* To plan and prepare three meals a day which meet specific dietary requirements.
* To ensure the kitchen is stocked with best quality food and products.
* To oversee kitchen assistants and allocate duties to ensure the smooth operation before, during and after kitchen service.
* To ensure kitchen assistants prepare food in line with the specification manual.
* To ensure effective daily/weekly cleaning tasks are completed at a high standard.
* Responsibility for hygiene, health & safety of the catering team, particularly in relation to the use of COSHH products and PPE.
* Experience of food preparation and cooking for large groups of people.
* Experience of supervising catering staff.
* Experience of cross-contamination and COSHH systems.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to work effectively within a team.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.