Vacancies: Grave Digger & Grounds Maintenance
We are currently looking to recruit a Grounds Person and also a Grave Digger into our clients' grounds team, based in Medway.
In these roles, you will undertake a range of planning, preparations and maintenance duties within the cemetery, including;
• Using relevant manual and mechanical machinery to carry out digs and backfills
• Preparing sites for funerals with grass matting and boards
• Maintaining the site, including planting, pruning and weeding
• Planning and selecting appropriate sites
These are Temp to Perm, full time positions
• Knowledge of relevant health & safety guidelines
• Working in a grounds maintenance role
• Ability to work autonomously, as an individual and as part of a team
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
I also need someone with experience using 180 & 360 digging equipment as well as the above experience.
Holiday Pay Entitlement
Contact us today to join our team!