You will help manage and develop Medway plans, lead on new mental health services implementation in Kent, as well as supporting emerging community mental health opportunities.
You will ensure we’re successfully delivering contracts and services, maintaining Porchlight’s high standards, as well as maintaining and building effective partnerships with commissioners and other key partners and stakeholders.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator with strong partnership skills, and service development experience, who is knowledgeable about health and social care services and passionate about making a difference to people’s lives.
The role requires:
- Knowledge and experience of project management and service development
- Knowledge of health and social landscape
- Ability to influence others and work with a wide range of partner organisations
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Someone who can deliver strategic, inspirational leadership
- Experience of managing budgets to ensure value for money.
Interview date: 20 April 2021
Working Pattern: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility required
About Porchlight: Porchlight is a charity supporting people who are homeless, vulnerable and isolated. At Porchlight, we are passionate about helping vulnerable people to reach their full potential. We strive for a fairer society where vulnerable people find stability, the most excluded are included, and where homelessness and poverty are things of the past.
Porchlight has seen significant developments to its mental health services in recent years; we are looking for someone to help us continue with this growth, including an exciting opportunity to expand the successful Live Well Kent service into Medway on behalf of Kent & Medway CCG, leading to Live Well Kent & Medway - a network of services that helps people who are struggling with their mental health and wellbeing.
Employee Benefits: As a member of the Porchlight team, you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Free life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing to 30 days after 5 years service) pro rata
- Porchlight pension scheme (contributions matched up to 7%)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and trained mental health first aiders