At Vital Parts, we deal with a wide range of customers requiring advice and expertise in our services and product ranges. Our busy Customer Service department thrives on teamwork, excellence and understanding our customer needs. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the voice of vital parts and first point of call for many customer queries, helping and redirecting to the relevant internal departments. We provide full training and support to help you build on your existing skill sets along with a range of employee benefits.
For this role, you’ll be dealing with a range of inbound and outbound calls, email enquiries and internal projects. If you are a fast learner and quick problem solver with the ability to think outside the box, you will create a bright future within our company supported by Senior Management. You must be able to adapt to change and organise your day, prioritising workload to get the job done. If you are passionate about customer service and making a difference with a hunger to achieve great results, apply now and see if we are the right fit for you.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for answering customer enquiries via incoming calls and emails, resolving in a first-time response, where possible and where not, ensuring follow up is maintained
• Develop sufficient product and service knowledge to assist customers with orders and general queries.
• Establish long lasting relationships and trust with customers by identify and assessing their needs to delivery excellent customer service.
• Processing customer returns, refunds, and credit notes
• Review stock levels and offer customers adequate alternatives
• Dealing with customer queries via live chat and selling platforms e.g. Amazon & eBay
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
• Work consistently with the growing Sales department daily
• Additional duties may vary depending on workload and management requests
The successful candidate will:
• Have 5 GCSE passes (or equivalent), including Maths and English. A NVQ Qualification Level 2 or above in Customer Service/Business Administration is desirable.
• Have a passionate customer service focus with a determination to resolve customer issues first time.
• Have a strong customer service background with a minimum of 1-year customer service experience ideally within a contact centre.
• Possess strong typing, excellent written and verbal communication, and customer service skills.
• Be able to communicate positively and professionally with customers and colleagues of all levels
• Thrive to deliver challenging targets to ensure we deliver the best service we can to our customers
• Flexible and adaptable with confidence in multitasking within a busy work environment
• Strong communication and listening skills
All system training will be given and delivered within the first few weeks of employment.
8.30 – 1.30pm (5hrs)
12.30 – 5.30pm (5hrs)