Clark James are a leading Specialist Recruiter within the Kent and London Insurance Market. We have registered a fantastic role ideal for candidates with a year or more of Insurance experience and strong admin skills who are looking for a great opportunity to train within Commercial Insurance.
We have two roles with a fantastic, large Insurance broker who are very well known, successful and extremely stable and secure, critical in these uncertain times.
Principal Duties and Key Tasks
• Provide administration support to the Commercial SME insurance department to include, but not restricted to:
• New Business Administration
• Mid-term adjustments & administration
• Renewal negotiating, broking and administration
• Data input
• Effectively managing individual and team diaries
• Provide customer service support through inbound and outbound call handling
• Cross Selling other insurance products
• Corresponding and communicating with clients and insurance companies
• Maintaining day to day Compliance procedures for FSA Regulation
• Sharing ideas and suggestions for business improvement with management
• Managing personal work workflow effectively and efficiently
We are looking for customer focussed individuals with strong administrative skills and some previous Insurance experience which does not have to be within Commercial so this is a good opportunity for progression.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence and we will assist all successful candidates with helpful tips and honest advice, we will never pressure our candidates and always act in your best interests.