£28000 - £30000 per annum
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Fantastic opportunity to work with my client who is a leader within the Construction industry has a key requirement for a Document Controller to join their growing team. This is a temporary - permanent position.
Job Title: Document Controller
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum with great progression! (Salary dependent on experience)
Hours: 8am - 5pm (Site) / 8.30am - 5.30pm (Office)
* Working on project based in Islington
* Site documentation recording and numbering appropriately
* Generate document numbers
* Quality checking all documentation and communication
Issuing communication status
* Maintain site registers of design reviews
* Liaising with other teams
* Ad Hoc administration duties if needed
* Producing tracking documentation to monitor documentation status and tracking the progress
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience in document control
* Have strong attention to detail
* Experience of working on site or main office in construction industry
* Competent in using Excel
* Be committed and have a good work ethic
* Good administrative and organisation skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
You must be able to travel to either travel to Islington throughout the week or alternatively travel to the Contractor's Head Office in Kent.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handling by Lisa Belcher, Senior Executive Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.