£Neg + Bens per annum plus overtime
KHR - Recruitment Specialists
Role: Production Technician
Location: Gillingham, Kent
Salary: £Neg + Bens per annum plus overtime
Benefits: Pension, canteen and car parking
Hours: Basic 40 hour week
KHR are working with a leading manufacturing company who are currently recruiting for a Production Technician to join their growing team in Gillingham, Kent.
As the Production Technician, you will be responsible for setting up and maintaining production machines that produce quality parts for various sectors. You will work closely with the production staff to resolve any technical and setting issues as well as fault finding and analysis.
- To set and maintain production machines to produce quality parts.
- Conduct daily/weekly maintenance duties.
- Work with production staff to resolve technical and setting issues within a manufacturing
- Excellent fault-finding ability and root cause analysis are a must.
- Give constructive feedback to maintenance and factory management on production issues.
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- Experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment would be desirable but not essential
- Flexibility outside of working hours in emergency situations
- Logical thinker with sound mechanical understanding.
- Experience in machine setting and operation.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.