Not logged in to Jobsinsoutheast.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Up to £23000 per annum
Whitfield, Dover, Kent
New Appointments Group
We are seeking a School Administrator for our client who is based on the outskirts of Dover. You will cover the reception area and assist the Headmaster, as well as general administrative duties.
Salary is £23,000 per annum and hours are 8am to 4.30pm in term time, Monday to Friday. You will be entitled to school dinners each day, and other benefits include 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension scheme and life cover. There's even more to tell you, so please apply if interested and I'll fill you in!
Some duties include:
* Administrative support for the Headmaster
* Dealing with emails, correspondence, telephone calls and diary management
* Attend meetings and take notes
* Welcome visitors and arrange refreshments
* Overview of registers
* Compile and distribute school calendar
* Maintain the school database
* Update staff lists and handbooks
* DBS clearance for all staff
* Respect school confidentiality, policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will:
* Have administrative experience
* Have excellent literacy, numeracy and computer skills
* Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word
* Be able to act on their own initiative and prioritise own workload
* Be proactive, reliable, a good communicator and have a flexible approach
CVs in Word please
Please note, this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.