We are currently looking for a Senior Shift Supervisor QC for our client in Maidstone. This company deals largely with the importing and growing of fruit. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful and growing business.
* Monitor and advise QC's regarding all aspects of product quality.
* Make decisions on which fruit is better to use and for which supermarket.
* Stay up to date with all specifications.
* Know basic technical requirements and ensuring that these are met in pack house
You will be working flexible hours, 10-12 hour shifts, at a rate of £9.65 an hour.
* Be motivated and confident
* Have good organisational, numeracy and team working skills
* Have good communication
* Have strong attention to detail
* Have minimum 1 year experience working in a pack house
Transport is essential due to the location of the site.
An Interview process is in place for this role.
If you are interested, please apply now with your CV or call the Maidstone branch and ask for Louisa.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.