Great position with a global manufacturing company that specialises in the manufacture of an internationally recognisable portfolio of “over the counter” personal care products, for an Export Operations Associate. The role is being presented on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months.
The role is placed within the Export Team (also known as Global Markets Group).
The Company Ethos:
This exceptional role is with a company that genuinely cares about people, their products, their consumers and the environment. They offer a unique, informal culture which they feel champions courage, determination and collaboration with an open and supportive team which means everyone has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. The company has a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries. Their general ethos is that united in the belief that when they strive for growth, anything is possible. They may not be the largest business in their industry, but they truly believe they can have the biggest impact, because “Together they have the power to win”!
The Ideal candidate will:
Have experience within a fast-paced sales function, ideally within a multi-national, fast moving consumer goods setting. They will have excellent communication skills, able to work effectively with distributors and retailers as well as liaising with internal stakeholders at all levels with the global business. Additionally, they will:
• Be an undergraduate/postgraduate ideally in Business Studies.
• Have previous experience dealing with distributors and Retailers.
• Be motivated to complete a range of duties including routine tasks.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be able to demonstrate a “can do” attitude.
• Be dynamic, positive, creative and constantly looking for opportunities to improve and simplify processes.
• Be competent in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Have experience using Sales Force/Sales Force Navigator and a recognised Sales Methodology.
• Demonstrable the ability to manage complex solutions.
The essence of the role:
Do you have experience of an Export Operations administration role within a multi-national organisation? Have you worked closely with both third-party distributors and directly with retailers? If the answer is yes - then look no further
As part of their Global Markets Group, the Export Operations Associate provides administration support to their sales and Commercial teams, primarily within 2 specific recognisable global personal care brands, across their Europe, Middle East and African markets (EMEA). This is a critical role in ensuring the effective operation across functions based in the UK and the US.
Key duties for the role include:
• Managing all aspects of customer orders. From taking orders, checking stocks in Warehouse, liaising with the US to ensuring orders are placed, invoices are sent to customers and chasing payments as required.
• Customer service and warranty (returns if any) administration management.
• Providing research into new markets, from understanding the competitor landscape to calculating the sales opportunity.
• Working with the sales teams to ensure that all new markets are set up correctly and undertaking the various checks as required by Legal and Regulatory teams.
• Sending out various reports to distributors – e.g. Monthly stock reports.
• Maintaining monthly forecasting templates with supply chain and sales teams.
• Maintaining the Salesforce platform ensuring all customer details are accurate and up to date.
• Working closely with external and internal teams (Customer Fulfilment, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Legal etc.) across the business. This role touches almost all functions within the business.
• Managing customer requests which may include provide product images, pricing, EAN codes and product specs.
• Sample Management – ensuring all sample requests are placed and delivered in a timely manner.
• Ensuring sales processes and procedures are well documented and that all relevant staff are proficient in their use.
• Liaising with the sales teams to ensure all Sales pitches are up to date.
The client is offering good basic salary, depending on experience and attractive benefits. The role can be based at either their London offices OR Folkestone.
If you would like to be part of a winning team for a 6 month fixed term contract role and gain some additional invaluable experience with this exceptional company, please email an up to date CV over asap.