Recruitment Solutions (Folkestone) Ltd. has been appointed to assist with the recruitment of 2 additional International Logistics Fulfilment Specialists for an established global manufacturing client within the area.
These opportunities have become available to a continued increase in workload and are presented on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The key experience we are looking for in an individual is LOGISTICS & CUSTOMER SERVICE with some knowledge of export shipping standards, documentation, regulations and familiarity with Incoterms thrown into the mix. Logistics and customer service experience combine would be an added bonus, but a willingness to learn about customer service is considered acceptable.
Ideally some experience of using SAP is preferred with any French language skills considered an advantage although non-essential.
The International Logistics Fulfilment Specialist is placed within the International Logistics/European Supply Chain section of the business and reports to the International Logistics Manager.
The International Logistics Fulfilment Specialist is ultimately responsible for coordinating the flow of products & information between customers, supply chain and the wider business in accordance with customer, country, and company requirements. The role will own the customers’ experiences from the point of order placement through to order collection/delivery, hence the need for customer service skills.
Skills & Competencies:
• Strong organisational skills
• Digitally confident and competent
• Good knowledge of SAP and order execution and problem resolution
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• French language skills helpful
• Proficiency with MS Office, Teams and good knowledge of Excel desired.
You will be:
• Administering orders alongside company subsidiary businesses and will be working to facilitate dispatch and invoicing from multiple sourcing sites globally.
• Working as part of a regional team pod, supporting the company’s global commercial organisation. Region responsibilities will be rotated over time to facilitate knowledge building and personal development within the team.
• You will be the key liaison for orders end to end for both external and internal stakeholders.
• Process purchase orders received into relevant SAP plant in accordance with customer and client requirements.
• Proactively resolve potential service issues through effective timely communication with regional commercial teams, supply chain, credit team and customers
• Organise outbound loads efficiently each month, maintaining a rolling shipment schedule optimizing 3PL (3rd party logistics) outbound capacity.
• Facilitate the collection of products from either the client’s own warehouses or a partner 3PL by the customer’s forwarder.
• Provide correct documentation in accordance with customer and country regulations and post Brexit requirements.
• Accurate and timely invoicing from each SAP plant to comply with financial reporting deadlines.
• Maintain reporting trackers and working documents – responsible for providing accurate information on time for upward reporting.
• Process sample orders in accordance with established guidelines
• Arrange the return of stock from a customer when needed and approved by management, following client processes, issue relevant billing documentation.
• Form and maintain positive relationships with key internal/external customers & 3PL partners.
• Demonstrate the ability to work with limited supervision and with acute problem resolution skills.
• Refine processes and encourages other team member’s use of best practice, in the spirit of continuous improvement.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements of the role, please submit an up to date CV asap (Word document please) and potentially suitable applicants will be contacted as a soon as possible.