INBOUND SALES ADVISOR ROLE AVAILABLE ON THE 12TH APRIL IN CHATHAM
Minimal experience required
This role is an ongoing temporary assignment with no official end date
Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 9am – 1pm (you will get half a day in lieu during the week to compensate)
37.5 hours a week
£10.26 per hour + Bonus
Chatham station is a 5 minute walk away
If you drive you will need to pay for parking as it is in Chatham town centre
- You will be first point of contact for all inbound calls and live chat channels. Subscribers will be calling in to request a cancellation and it will be your job to turn that around and retain the customer. By successfully doing you will gain bonus.
- Questioning techniques will often be used to recognise customer needs and objections.
- Building that rapport with the customer in a short space of time is important so you can match the appropriate product that best suits their likes, lifestyle and readership.
- You will be set KPI’s that you will aim to achieve and you will have a bonus structure in place to give you that incentive everyone needs.
- Usage of CRM systems and making sure you are always up to date on product and pricing knowledge when needed.
- Professional manner
- Good written and verbal communication
- Resourceful and adaptable
A full training package is provided to new starters