We are currently recruiting for forklift counterbalance drivers to work for one of our candidates based in Aylesham near Canterbury.
This job will involve working within the storage/dispatch warehouse loading the vehicles using a Counter Balance Forklift Truck. You would be moving the boxes from the packing department round to storage and completing the correct paperwork. You may also be required to move the plastic film so that the machine operatives are able to reload and continue with the manufacturing process. You will need to be aware of any damages to the boxes and report it to the appropriate person, count and load the correct amount of boxes onto the lorry/ into the storage facility. Candidates would need to work at a fast but accurate pace with good attention to detail.
Due to types of products that the company make and who they make it for, there are very strict health and hygiene protocols that need to be adhered to.
You are entitled to two 20 mins breaks unpaid.
Early shift: Monday to Friday 06:00 till 14:00 paid at £9.62
Late shift: Monday to Friday 14:00 till 22:00 paid at £9.62
Night Shift: Monday to Friday 22:00 till 06:00 paid at £9.94
The Ideal Candidate:
• Be flexible with working hours
• Good attention to detail
• Be able to work well as part of a team and on their own
• Be able to work at a fast but accurate pace
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Hold a current Forklift Counter Balance Licence
• Ideally hold a Pallet Truck Licence
• Preferably have experience operating a Forklift Counter Balance but this is not essential
If you are interest in this position or for more information please call Sammy or Jordan on 01233 646548