Goody Demolition Ltd is a leading demolition contractor based in Aylesham, near Canterbury in Kent.
• To effectively assist the plant and waste managers with a variety of tasks in order that the department runs smoothly.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Assist the Plant and Waste managers with -
• Source plant equipment and tools to be hired or purchased by the company.
• Prepare waste recycling reports for clients.
• Manage the company stores of consumables.
• Arrange fuel cards for company vehicles and maintain diesel log.
• Prepare demolition operative timesheets and check agency labour timesheets.
• Collate/input service data for machines, vehicles and equipment.
• Responsibility for arranging fleet breakdown cover.
• General departmental administration duties.
• Any other ad hoc duties as required by the plant and waste managers as required.
• Ideally, the candidate will have previous experience in a plant assistant or small tool hire role.
• Full, clean UK driving licence.
• Ability to multi task and meet deadlines, whilst under pressure.
• Good IT skills
• Team player with good communication skills.
Hours of work are 7.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with potential for overtime if required. Salary will be dependent on experience.