Domus Group is part of Headlam Group PLC, Europe’s largest floorcoverings distributor.
Following the redevelopment of our new Rochester distribution centre, we are excited to offer an opportunity to join our experienced team.
Ideally suited to an individual who has experience of stock control in a fast paced warehouse environment, the successful applicant will be given extensive training in the effective management of goods in a PEFC/FSC supply chain.
08.30 – 17.00 Monday - Friday
What you need to succeed:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience in MS Office including Excel and Word
• Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
What you'll do on a typical day:
• Track and coordinate goods arriving for quality control inspection
• Assist the Warehouse Manager in the compilation of weekly warehouse and transport data reports
• Administration of PEFC / FSC custody chain and internal auditing for training, goods in/out and ongoing storage
• Coordinate actions with Domus Customer Services Team.
Why join us:
• Competitive salary
• Fast paced friendly environment
• Access to Lifeworks employee assistance scheme
Please apply with a full CV.