We are working with a well-known and established law firm with offices across Kent who are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join the business in their Ashford office on a part time basis.
The role is offered on a 3 day per week basis and salary pro rate would be £20-21,000 per annum days are flexible but you will be required to work on Friday as this is the busiest day of the week for completions.
This role is office based and will not be offered on a remote basis and the purpose of the role is to provide secretarial and administrative support to the fee earner and the department.
* Providing full secretarial support, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and on the telephone and preparing correspondence by audio tying.
* Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner
* Maintaining and co-ordination of diaries for fee earners and partners
* Previous experience gained from within the legal profession
* Residential conveyancing secretarial experience is essential
* Proficient audio typist
* IT proficient using MS Word, Outlook, Excel