A highly successful company who over the past few years have made a number of exciting acquisitions are seeking an experience Financial Accountant to join their Finance team in a brand-new role.
The key aspect of this role is to provide financial reporting to the group whilst ensuring all financial information is accurate.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Financial Accountant who has a strong background in group account consolidation, assisting with annual forecasting and confident in presenting information to key stakeholders.
* Examine financial records and accounting statements for individual and business clients
* Check for compliance with local, state, and federal laws in all financial documents
* Collect tax-related documents and discuss financial status with clients
* Calculate taxes owed and prepare tax returns; submit tax returns on time and track payments or refunds
* Analyse accounting systems used by businesses to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
* Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help business clients to implement them
* Work with business managers to assess financial status and identify methods for cost-reduction and efficiency improvements
* Attend meetings with individual and business clients
* Present findings or suggestions both in writing and verbally
* Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation
* Disclose or report financial activities to government authorities as necessary
* Experience working with multi-currency
* Experience and good working knowledge of consolidation and acquisitions
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
* Strong Excel skills with expertise in pivot tables.
Brand new position
Salary up to £50K