Senior Test Systems Software Engineer
Are you a Software Engineer with hardware experience, or a Test Engineer with a solid software background, if so, this may be the role for you!
Atlas Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Test Systems Software Engineer on behalf of our industry leading client.
As a Senior Test Systems Software Engineer, you will be working on active projects developing application software used to test and simulate various avionic systems. Test Systems provides equipment used to develop and test components such as Head-Up Displays, mission and flight control computers, and flight controls.
This is a permanent, Hybrid position, based in Rochester with the expectation to be on-site between 1-2 days per week.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Test Systems Software Engineer will involve:
* Working in a team environment with the development of Test Equipment solutions that support the complex and demanding requirements of the diverse variety of Products developed at the Rochester site
* Test Equipment Systems Requirements and Validation, Verification/Validation, Software Integration, Software Architectures
* Test Equipment Software Requirement Generation/Derivation
* Test Equipment Software Top level and detailed Design
* Test Equipment Software estimation and task maturity tracking
Your skills and qualifications as a Senior Test Systems Software Engineer:
* Educated to minimum of HNC level or equivalent working experience
* Proven technical Software Engineering and Development skills with a good understanding of Systems and Hardware
* Proven experience of the software engineering life-cycle, from requirements analysis, design methods/activities, verification, through to formal release and configuration
* Existing programming language knowledge such as LabVIEW, TestStand, C++, Ada, Python, and C# are all strongly desirable
Candidate Overview - Senior Test Systems Software Engineer:
You have good communication skills, both written & verbal allowing you to be a great team player, you are highly self-motivated and a fast learner which enables you to prioritise and manage your own work with the minimal guidance.
Location: Rochester, Kent
If you are interested in this role, please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.
All successful candidates will be contacted within two working days of application