We are currently looking for a customer service advisor on a 12 month contract for our client based in Kings hill
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be part of a team that is jointly responsible for ensuring that customer queries are being dealt with promptly and efficiently with KPI's met and a strong focus on first call resolution and excellent customer service.
The role will involve:
* Providing helpdesk support and advice via telephone, and email correspondence to customers.
* Providing excellent customer services.
* Liaising with relevant data providers
* Helpdesk KPI's (Assigns, updates, emails etc).
You will be proactive and self-motivated with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Be committed to progressing your own learning and development. You will also have/be:
* Previous experience in a customer services environment.
* Competent with Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
* Able to demonstrates excellent customer service and telephone skills.
* Quick and accurate data entry skills.
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task, work flexibly and under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
* 25 days' holiday
* Focus on training and career progression
* Starting salary £22k per annum
* 12 month Fixed Term Contract
The first 3 months of training will be based in their offices in Kings Hill
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.