One of the UK’S leading electrical compliance companies, is looking for a dynamic company administrator for a fixed term contract of 12 months and potential future opportunity, to become a permanent member of the the team, if successful.
The day to day tasks of this position include, but are limited to the following:
- To assist the Office manager/ Remedial Works manager with all Remedial Works administration
- To assist with all incoming telephone and email queries
- Assist with maintaining and updating the company CRM
- Typing of Electrical reports and completion of CAD Schematics as required.
- Other ad-hoc administration duties will be required from time to time, to cover holidays etc
A full job description is available to applicants upon request and further details will be discussed at the interview stage.
Ideally, the candidate will have a minimum of 2 years previous administration experience, an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
Also, to be familiar with all Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
In return, you will be working for a dynamic and growing organisation, based within Medway, with a competitive package and friendly working atmosphere.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***